To clean your candle, use clean and dry cloth.
Clean the battery contacts and also those of the device prior to battery installation.
- Do not expose wax candle to heat and direct sunlight for hours as it may melt.
- Do not expose batteries to fire, attempt to recharge, use different sizes or install backwards.
- Never handle damaged or leaking batteries as it may result in burn injuries or cause internal injuries if swallowed.
- Except our watertight floating candles, ALL CANDLES should be used in dry environment (indoor use) as the battery compartment is NOT designed to be waterproof.
- Please protect the environment by not disposing of this product with household waste.
If the product does not light up
The product is not turned on
Battery assembled incorrectly
Low power or dead battery
Turn the switch on the bottom to ON
Follow battery installation procedure
Replace with new battery
NOTE: The batteries installed might still wrapped in transparent plastic to prevent them from leaking, please GET RID OF THE PLASTIC before start using the product.
If you have any questions about caring for your Furora Lighting products, email us: firstname.lastname@example.org
We will offer you satisfactory solutions.